1. What’s your bio?
2. What attracts you to horror/speculative fiction?
3. What was the first thing you wrote that made you think ‘I’m a writer’?
4. If you could take a writing class with one author, who would it be and why?
5. Have you got any strange writing habits?
6. What’s the hardest thing about being an author?
7. What’s the best thing about being an author?
8. What’s your all time favourite horror movie and why?
9. You’re a great book reviewer and everyone should check out your blog. In your opinion, who’s an indie author everyone should be reading (apart from yourself, of course)?
10. What’s the first horror novel you remember reading? What impression did it make on you?
11. What’s the best book you read this year and why?
12. What’s your spookiest life experience?
13. Where did the idea for your last book come from?
woman looking out a window and seeing her town slowly taken over by the undead. At the end of the play, the characters would be given a choice, and the audience was supposed to choose which ending they wanted to see.