1. Who is Mark Cassell?
2. When did you start writing horror?
3. Describe your writing style as if it were the demonic love child of 2 or more of your favourite authors, genetically spliced together in a lab and growing in a vat of green goo.
4. Tell us about your biggest achievement or proudest writing moment to date?
5. Now tell us about your lowest moment and how you overcame it? Go on, be a hero…
6. Have you got any strange writing habits?
7. What’s wrong with you? Sorry, I mean what attracts you to writing horror?
8. What’s your all-time favourite horror movie and why?
9. What’s your favourite horror TV show and why?
10. Who’s an indie author everyone should be reading?
11. Best horror novel or novels and why?
12. What’s the best book you read this year and why?
13. What are you currently reading?
14. Which monster from fiction – books, TV or film – would you most like to be and why?
15. Which one of your books would be best adapted into a movie? And who would you cast in the lead roles?
16. What’s your spookiest life experience?
17. Have you ever had a recurring nightmare you can tell us about?
18. Where did the idea for your last book come from?