1. What’s your bio? Paste here?
2. When did you start writing horror?
3. What was the first thing you wrote that made you think ‘I’m a writer’?
4. If you could co-author a book with another author, alive or dead? Who would it be and what would it be about?
Easy. David Sodergren. He’s been instrumental in his tutelage and aid in making me a better writer. And he’s one of the best writers out there, hands down. In fact, we have a western-horror release coming out this year.
5. What does your writing routine look like?
6. What’s the hardest thing about being an author?
7. What the best thing about being an author?
8. I know you are a prolific reader and review a metric ton of books for the mighty horror blog http://KendallReviews.com. So in your informed opinion, who are some indie authors everyone should check out?
9. What’s the best book you read this year and why?
Wowsa, another tough question! I just had my top ten of 2020 release listed on Kendall
Reviews (http://kendallreviews.com/team-kr-steve-stred-shares-his-favourite-books-he-read-in-2020/) so honestly, any of those books. As I mentioned in my review for your book The Ash, I was so close to putting it on that list. So, The Ash would be number eleven and the number twelve spot was Mr. Cables by Ronald Malfi!