1. What’s your bio?
2. What do you think made you into a writer?
3. What would you consider to be your biggest influences on your writing style or approach to storytelling?
4. What’s the hardest thing about being an author?
5. What the best thing about being an author?
6. What attracts you to horror/speculative fiction?
7. What’s your all time favourite horror movie and why?
8. Which character from someone else’s fiction would you most like to be?
9. Do you believe in the supernatural?
10. What scares you as an adult?
11. What scares you as an adult?
12. Where did the idea for your last book come from?
sleeping, just before you slip off. Some dreams I’ve had are so real that they are more vivid than any memory and remain with me decades on. Not just their feeling, but specific details they contained. The brain cannot distinguish fantasy and reality which means our dream experiences are, in some ways, equally valid as waking ones. I’ve trodden so many bizarre worlds in my dreams, and often I try to set them down in written form, difficult though that is.